This plugin provides an enhancement to the standard TXP Write tab:
display under article image a button to help speed up access to image’s selection.
A div will show on a page and you can select your article image by clicking on.
If you prefer you can insert image’id or an external link directly on input field as normal.
A little preview image will appear under input field.
From 0.7 release you have a select box for show only the image category you prefer.
From 0.8 release you can chose different image. The order of the images is one with which you will click on.
- Textpattern 4.3+
- Jquery 1.7.1+
- PHP 5.1.2+
- Textpattern 4.5+
- Jquery 1.8.2+
Installation and usage
The general behavior stands: paste plugin code to the plugin installer textarea and run the automatic setup. Then just activate the plugin and you are ready to use the button under article image on Write tab.
- 0.8.1 Alter sort images form ASC do DESC
- 0.8 Chose multiple images – Require Jquery 1.7.2 or
- 0.7 Plugin update for TXP 4.5
- 0.6 Redesign css layout, add Jquery category filter
- 0.5 Change load method: now will load all image by Ajax
- 0.4 Insert ‘Close’ button
- 0.3 Fix error on image call
- 0.2 Insert width height into image thumbnail and changed setting css.
- 0.1 First Release
The image preview work only if the image is .jpg
I’m serching a way to check if image exist or an alternative to get the correct extension only for JS preview.